Helping Personal Injury Victims Seek Justice
When you suffer a serious personal injury, it may be difficult to know where to turn for help. Fortunately, the dedicated team of personal injury lawyers at Gash & Associates, P.C., is here to help.
Our main goal is to provide you with the highest possible level of legal service. We understand that you have placed your trust in us to do whatever is necessary to help you and your family ― and we do not take this trust lightly. While other firms may focus on settling as many cases as possible, we concentrate on maximizing the recovery for each individual client. To us, you are not just another file or case number, but a real person who is crying out for us to help make you whole again.
Simply put, we work hard to put the “personal” back in personal injury law. In fact, it’s not uncommon for well-known and highly regarded physicians to suggest to their patients who are seeking legal representation to consider Gash & Associates, P.C. They know firsthand of our reputation and of how hard we fight for our clients.
We Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay
Since we handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, you will not owe any attorney fees until we get you a recovery. You have nothing to lose, so contact us today to schedule your FREE personal injury consultation. You can call us at (914) 505-6779 or toll free at 866-GASHLAW. You can also reach out to us online. From our office in White Plains, we serve clients throughout New York City and the Tri-state area. If your injuries make it impossible to travel, we will come to you.
We Can Help With All Types Of Claims And Injuries
Our personal injury practice covers a wide range of claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, such as those involving automobiles, motorcycles, buses or trucks
- Pedestrian accidents, including those involving motor vehicles or slip-and-fall injuries on sidewalks
- Injuries sustained at the workplace, including construction accidents
- Injuries associated with negligent property owners, including premises liability claims involving negligent landlords or business owners
- Injuries caused by dangerous or defective products, including defective medical devices
- Injuries caused by police brutality
- Medical malpractice and/or negligence, including birth injuries and surgical errors
- Nursing home abuse or neglect, including bed sores, broken bones or mistreatment in general
- Wrongful death suits
If you or a loved one have been injured and think that you may have an injury claim, contact us immediately. It is important to speak with experienced counsel before making a statement to an insurance company, even your own. We will protect your rights and begin working to build your case.
A Network Of Knowledge
Part of a successful personal injury suit often involves the consultation of experts. In fact, medical practitioners such as surgeons, neurologists, orthopedists, pain management physicians, epidemiologists, pathologists and other forensic specialists are commonly solicited to help explain the nature and consequences of a serious injury to juries and opposing parties.
Other professionals, such as life care planners, accident reconstruction experts, engineers, economists and vocational rehabilitation experts may also be involved in the civil process to obtain justice in your case, and to make you whole for what the wrongdoer has taken away from you. We know what areas of expertise matter in your case and we will consult with those who will help advance your cause.