- Of Counsel
Mr. Newman, a member of the New York law firm of Newman & Denney P.C., is of counsel to Gash & Associates, P.C., and works with us in the areas of Matrimonial and Family law. A highly skilled and experienced attorney specializing in Matrimonial and Family law matters, he graduated with a B.S. from Queens College of the City University of New York in 1964, and gained a J.D. from New York Law School in 1967. He was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1968.
He is a member of the New York State Bar, the American Bar Association, New York County Lawyers Association, the New York State Trial Lawyers Association and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District, Eastern District and Western District of New York.
Mr. Newman is of counsel to Gash & Associates, P.C.
Areas Of Practice
- Matrimonial and Family Law
- New York, 1968
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1967
- Queens College of the City University of New York
- B.S. - 1964
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member