- Of Counsel
Jerold C. Rotbard was admitted to the practice of law in 1994. He has a Bachelor of Science degree from SUNY Binghamton and a J.D. from Pace University School of Law. He practices primarily in the areas of Bankruptcy, Family Law, Estate Litigation, Personal Injury and Appeals.
He is an experienced trial attorney admitted to the Courts of New York State as well as the Federal District and Bankruptcy Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Mr. Rotbard is of counsel to Gash & Associates, P.C.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Estate Litigation
- Personal Injury
- New York, 1994
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of New York
- Pace University School of Law, White Plains, New York
- SUNY Binghamton