Commercial litigation is the broad area of law that deals with resolving disputes in commercial settings stemming from professional and commercial relationships through alternative dispute resolution methods and court trials. Commercial litigation can cover a wide variety of civil matters on both state and federal levels, including claims for injunctive relief, claims for unfair competition, partnership disputes, and other complex litigation matters.
Experienced Business & Commercial Dispute Lawyers
Gash & Associate's depth and breadth of experience in commercial disputes allows us to provide litigation support to businesses in complex areas of law, including:
- Breach of contract claims
- Fraud and misrepresentation claims
- Copyright and trademark infringement
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and other intellectual property interests
- Litigation with public utilities
- Commercial real estate disputes
- Actions for slander and defamation and commercial disparagement
- Claims for interference with contractual relations.
If you are seeking experienced guidance through any type of business litigation or dispute resolution, call our office right away to schedule an appointment.
Finding Personalized Solutions
When handling business disputes for our clients, we eschew formulaic solutions to resolving business disputes in favor of strategies tailored to meet their unique needs. We pride ourselves on the focus and attention to detail we bring to our clients' cases. We have a reputation for being friendly and approachable; our clients find that we are happy to take the time to discuss their legal issues in detail and advise them on how to resolve disputes with a minimum of time and expense.